Photo: Australian chefs Vic Cherikoff and Benjamin Christie, pioneers in the use of Australian native foods in cooking.
I wish I had more time and more money. I say this because I really would like to be able to investigate all the new foods and wines now appearing in Regional Australia. In the meantime, I thought that I should do a stocktake of current food posts.
Posts on Australian native foods are:
- 4 November 2006, Bush Tucker and the Australian Aborigines
- 6 November 2006, Regional Australia Food - Bush Tucker and Australian Native Food
- 7 November 2006, Regional Australia Food - Australian Native Foods: Lemon Myrtle
General posts on Regional Australia food are:
- 11 September 2006, Regional Food Australia
- 29 September 2006, Pause for Reflection
- 2 October 2006, US Spinach contamination kills one, 187 sick
- 14 October 2006, Australian Regional Food - Looking Back 1
- 15 October 2006, Australian Regional Food - Looking Back 2: the Home Garden
- 24 October 2006, Australian Regional Food - Looking Back 3: Catering for Large Numbers
- 14 November 2006, Old Aussi Food Recipes
- 23 November 2006, What has Jane Austin got to do with Food In Regional Australia?