Information about work, life and play in Regional Australia

Monday, June 04, 2007

Do you want to promote your town or region - help sought


Photo: Gordon Smith - Heading north west to the Queensland border.

Would you like to promote your town or region? Do you have something special that you want to say? Are you running a special event that deserves broader publicity? If so, please send me your story, preferably with photos.

I am always looking for new material. Part of the aim of this blog is to provide core information about the Regional Australia alternative. I can research this. But I also want local stories that will bring out the texture of life across this vast continent of ours. And that's a lot harder

I dig down as best I can, but I miss so much. So here you can help me by sending me stuff.


No comments: