Information about work, life and play in Regional Australia

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A frangourou in the New England countryside

Thus blog has been sadly neglected. It's not that I have lost my passion for the promotion of life outside Australia's metropolitan centres, more that the pressures of other writing and dSophie's eggsaily life intervened. This post marks the start of renewed posting.

French born Sophie Masson grew up in Sydney and now lives on a small block outside the university city of  Armidale. Sophie is a very successful Australian writer. Her new blog A la mode frangourou, subtitled a French Australian look at food, is an almost lyrical account of food and one version of regional living.

The photo shows her homegrown eggs. They look nice, don't they?     

2 comments:

Jong Woo Kim said...

I am Jong and work for PANDORA Web Archiving Section in National Library of Australia. Could you please let me know your email address? I would like to send you an official request for permission to archive your website.

My email address is jkim@nla.gov.au

Regards
Jong

Jim Belshaw said...

Hi Jong. have emailed you.